Friday 28 March 2014

Concept Art Part 1


Concept art, I'm pretty pleased with this as I put what I had learned last semester to better use in order to create this. Functionally though it serves a purpose as it clarifies to me just how certain aspects of the creatures anatomy will work and how they will interact with each other. The most important part to me was figuring out how the "arms" will look and how the four of them will work with the body and the tail. I can also start thinking about the material of the creature itself as-well as the colours it will employ.

I need to create some more concepts however in order to further refine the ideas present in this and also to nail down certain aspects such as the double-face as-well as the skin texture/material.



No comments:

Post a Comment