Monday 28 April 2014

Concept Art Part 6

Here we see an evolution of the creatures main forms, with the distinct shapes becoming more defined. Remembering the Sathanas back from my design research I'm trying to design it so that the creature can be broken up into its big distinct shapes, and that those shapes are easy to read and help to create a distinct silhouette.

I'm pleased with where the design is going, and I feel that in these concepts It has started to take on both the more creepy aspects aswell as the more graceful aspects of the earlier designs.

Although I will need to move onto creating the character in 3D very soon to make sure I have the time.
However first Id like to do a few more sketches and a close up, detailed concept of the creatures head.




No comments:

Post a Comment